A forum for Hearts Grow fans to come together
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Live Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeartsGrowRox
Admin
HeartsGrowRox

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-11-20

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 am







Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartsgrowfanclub.wordpress.com/
alejandro9307

alejandro9307

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-11-21

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:13 am

NEW VIDEO FOUND!!!!!!!!!1 UPLOAD BY gt0gt0gt0 and invite him to join the page


Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeartsGrowRox
Admin
HeartsGrowRox

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-11-20

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:23 am

OMG!! affraid That is so awesome! Thanx alejandro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartsgrowfanclub.wordpress.com/
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Londrina, Brazil

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Help me   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 am

Does anyone know the dates of the performances of the Yura Yura
- Music Japan
- MelodiX!

I would like to know the date that they were there. And if possible, in which events of "Peaceful Love Rock Festival", they were too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartsgrowbrasil.blogspot.com.br/
alejandro9307

alejandro9307

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-11-21

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 am

sorry incorrect section jeje alredy i put it into music tracks


Last edited by alejandro9307 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Londrina, Brazil

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:43 am

I love this band's music Hysteric Blue, and the version of Hearts Grow got better. Thanks Alejandro.

If anyone can help me with my questions above, we would appreciate.


Last edited by Ozy Isamu Hyung on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartsgrowbrasil.blogspot.com.br/
alejandro9307

alejandro9307

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-11-21

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 am

Ozy Isamu Hyung wrote:
Does anyone know the dates of the performances of the Yura Yura
- Music Japan
- MelodiX!

I would like to know the date that they were there. And if possible, in which events of "Peaceful Love Rock Festival", they were too.

I found it in the megavideo video and it was 36 months and went up a month ago, but I could not tell the exact date

participated in the festivals of 2006, 2007.2008 and 2009
want to know what dates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru (Ozy)
Admin
Hikaru (Ozy)

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Londrina, Brazil

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 pm

alejandro9307 wrote:
Ozy Isamu Hyung wrote:
Does anyone know the dates of the performances of the Yura Yura
- Music Japan
- MelodiX!

I would like to know the date that they were there. And if possible, in which events of "Peaceful Love Rock Festival", they were too.

I found it in the megavideo video and it was 36 months and went up a month ago, but I could not tell the exact date

participated in the festivals of 2006, 2007.2008 and 2009
want to know what dates?

Yes, I want

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartsgrowbrasil.blogspot.com.br/
alejandro9307

alejandro9307

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-11-21

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:17 am

Ozy Isamu Hyung wrote:
alejandro9307 wrote:
Ozy Isamu Hyung wrote:
Does anyone know the dates of the performances of the Yura Yura
- Music Japan
- MelodiX!

I would like to know the date that they were there. And if possible, in which events of "Peaceful Love Rock Festival", they were too.

I found it in the megavideo video and it was 36 months and went up a month ago, but I could not tell the exact date

participated in the festivals of 2006, 2007.2008 and 2009
want to know what dates?

Yes, I want


i find the page where I found the video, while I let the poster of the festival

Live Videos 27-09

July 04, 2009
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeartsGrowRox
Admin
HeartsGrowRox

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-11-20

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:06 am

@Ozy: All of the dates for Hearts Grow's TV appearances and such are in the Information section of their www.heartsgrow.com website.

MelodiX 2006/11/25
It does not say they were on Music Japan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartsgrowfanclub.wordpress.com/
HeartsGrowRox
Admin
HeartsGrowRox

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-11-20

Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 am

I suppose I should put the Angrpertin videos here too:


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heartsgrowfanclub.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content




Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Videos   Live Videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Live Videos
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Assassin's Creed: Live By The Creed, Die By The Creed
» Borgin and Burkes
» CLV livestream
» Actor/ Actress Ideas for Professors
» Beata: The Next Generation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hearts Grow Fan Forum :: Hearts Grow :: Videos-
Jump to: